Hands-On Happens Here!
Plimoth Plantation offers lots of special activities & programs just for kids & their families!
- We offer lots of activities for scouts, so come on your own or with your troop.
- During school vacations, you can always choose from a variety of fun, hands-on activities for all ages.
- During the summer, we have week-long summer day camps called Plimoth Adventures!
- If you are looking for something fun to do with your friends (like a special birthday party), bring them here overnight. You will enjoy an evening of activities (Wampanoag or Pilgrim) here at the Museum, (including dinner) spend the night in the Hornblower Visitor Center, and visit Plimoth Plantation for two days!
- Your family could have an even more special family overnight experience, living as a Colonial family wearing authentic clothing, cooking supper over the hearth, and sleeping in one of our Pilgrim homes!
- We have lots of online activities for kids, including a special Interactive Thanksgiving Activity called You Are the Historian: Investigating the First Thanksgiving.
To receive special offers and regular updates on Plimoth Plantation’s educational programs, sign up for our Education Mailing List.